We had a FABULOUS time at the 2020 Stamp Camp! It included all prepared supplies for 16 projects plus:
- Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding
- Assorted Pompoms
- From My Heart Faceted Gems
You will find these 3 embellishments used throughout the 16 projects. Please note that the gems and pompoms need to be adhered with a liquid glue. I have used both the Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Fine-Tip Glue Pen successfully. Use the one that you find easiest to use.
We focused on 4 elements of Sale-a-Bration:
- Honey Bee DSP
- Power of Hope Bundle (stamp set and embossing folder)
- The Gang’s All Meer stamp set
- Lovely Lily stamp set, dies, and DSP–it’s a whole suite!
All these items are exclusively available during Sale-a-Bration (through March 31 while supplies last) for FREE! Our design team created 4 projects for their designated SAB item: 3 cards and a 3D item and did a great job!
- Darlene Boardman–Meerkats
- Cheryl Peery–Bees
- Candy Rattray (yours truly:)–I did double design work due to one of our original designers having to drop out due to health issues. I did the lilies and the asian ones.
The Gang’s All Meer Tutorials:
Lovely Lily Pad Tutorials:
- Lily Impressions M&M Holder
- Simple Lotus Thanks Card
- Lotus in Rococo Rose and Purple Posy
- Lily Pad Get Well Card
Honey Bee DSP Tutorials:
Power of Hope Bundle Tutorials