Today I'm sharing the projects I made for the first month of my In Color Club. One of the things I love is finding color combinations for our new In Colors. After all, that is how we will use them for the next two years and beyond–combined with our Core Colors.
You can see that Stampin' Up! knows what they are doing in guiding us to the best Neutral Color to make the new 2021-2021 In Colors really pop and show up best:)
Here are the combos:
- Pale Papaya and Basic Gray
- Evening Evergreen and Sahara Sand
- Soft Succulent and Soft Suede
- Fresh Freesia and Gray Granite
- Polished Pink with Smoky Slate
Follow me on facebook.com/sweetstamper where I do lots of In Color combo demonstrations and more!