Each month I create a class by mail available in a subscription format (best pricing + rewards) as well as a single class for those not yet ready to subscribe and are willing to pay more.
Candy’s Card Club for February features Everyday Details paired with Forever Love Specialty DSP. I think my club members will love the soft, feminine designs–perfect for making everyday that bit special:)
If you prefer to purchase this class only and not subscribe, you can find details here. Please watch my video, and tell me what you think!
Here is why I chose Everyday Details, and why I think you will love my project kit:
- Everyday Details dies are stand-alone. IOW you can use them for any projects at all.
- Everyday Details stamps are aptly named as the images and greetings are appropriate for anytime of year and it will also stand alone.
- The bundle gives you a 10% savings, so if you like both the stamps and dies you will save $$$.
- I do all the die-cutting for you in my project kits (unless you have to stamp and then die-cut an image which did not happen in this kit at all.) The reason for that is so that you can just stamp and assemble your kit when you are ready. Easy peasy!
- The other reason I do the die-cutting on my project kits is so you can “try before you buy”. Once you use these amazing dies (or others in some of my other kits), you have experience with them. That way you can make an informed decision about whether you wish to add them to your crafty collection.
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to let me know what you think about my February Card Club kit and if you have any questions at all.