The Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog launched yesterday, and I'm so excited! I did a Facebook Live yesterday with a Holiday Catalog Tour & Samples Showcase to celebrate and loved sharing it in depth. You can see that here. Today's handmade card share combines some awesome new Holiday Catalog items–including Sincerely Santa rubberstamp set–with the fantastic Host Promotion from Stampin' Up!
Dashing Along DSP is a set of 12 sheets of double-sided paper, 4 each of 3 designs. During the holidays more than ever, we are oftentimes making multiples of our projects. Having 4 of each design helps us make that happen with ease.
I used 2 of these lovely patterns in this handmade Christmas card which was my swap for this month's team meeting. I love the color palette! Sincerely Santa rubberstamp set was the perfect set for my first creative play with Dashing Along DSP.
- I combined a circle from Stitched Frames with the little end of the light bulb from the new Christmas Bulb Builder Punch to make my ornament. Quick, easy, and totally customizable!
- Sponging Mint Macaron ink around the edges of the Mint Macaron card stock in my ornament really makes it pop.
- The Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets are the little embellishments I added. Here I used the clear ones for plenty of shine. They are totally round–not faceted like rhinestones. In addition, they are larger than our rhinestones.
That's it for today. Please note my Host Code Rewards for this month. As always, all Stampin' Up! supplies are listed and linked below for your convenience.
- $50 order: 12-Card SuiteTutorial, step-by-step tutorials with photos and supply lists to help you create with ease.
- $75 order: Chicken Wire Elements + 12-Card SuiteTutorial, step-by-step tutorials with photos and supply lists to help you create with ease.
- $100 order: Grab bag of goodies from my Studio + Chicken Wire Elements+ 12-Card SuiteTutorial, step-by-step tutorials with photos and supply lists to help you create with ease.