Become a member of Stampin’ Up and my friendly, creative community called the Southern Sweet Stampers with the purchase of the Stampin’ Up Starter Kit. There is no obligation once you join–just loads of opportunity!
About the Starter Kit:
The kit is a sweet deal – just pick out $125 of product for only $99 – and no shipping! There is NO obligation when you purchase the Starter Kit.
There are many perks to being part of Stampin’ Up!:
- 20-25% discount on ALL your purchases as long as you remain active
- Host rewards–just as if you were a customer–on top of your discount. Those rewards are figured at retail value:)
- Earn income of 20-40% of your sales–what a great option!
- VIP access to new product releases and pre-order before the public gets them
- Access to live Stampin’ Up! events held all over the U.S. as well as the online feeds for those unable to attend in person
- Access to amazing virtual events Stampin’ Up! is providing during the pandemic
- Earn free stamps with various promotions
- Qualify for cash bonsues, product rewards, incentive trips and more
- Receive Stampin’ Weekly in your inbox–short but packed with creative and business inspiration
Why join with me, Candy Rattray?
As a part of my friendly, creative community – the Southern Sweet Stampers – you get extra special perks.
Our very active group is made up of hobby stampers, happy shoppers, and business-minded stampers, and we welcome everyone! I am passionate about this group and helping you acheive your goals from learning new stamping techniques and being current on all the latest stamping news to earning enough to cover your car payment, to building a stamping empire! Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Monthly Team Gathering on Zoom with stamping demonstrations, craft room tours, organizational tips, celebrating and recognition, DOOR PRIZES, and sharing (2nd Tuesday of each month). Take & Make packets are also available by mail for just $15.
- Receive free tutorials from all my classes!
- Team Facebook Group with creative challenges (and prizes!!!) as well as loads of positive support, FB live gatherings, and just a fun, creative place to get the latest and hang out. There’s even optional prayer support with a new thread each week for prayer requests.
- Quarterly focus for Making a Difference–we love to give back by sharing our handmade cards with those in need. We give you a place to share and welcome any additional places where you want to give back!
- Optional additional Facebook Group (Stamp Build Grow) for those who wish to build/grow a business. This keeps the business chatter in the place where it’s relevant and welcome. I team up with 3 other Top 100 demonstrators to host this, share business ideas, tips, support, and challenges. I love that I can offer you so many perspectives! Collaboration and friendship are true hallmarks of Stampin’ Up!
- Team recognition and incentives throughout the year. Get motivated and recognized for what you do! This is NOT just for business-minded demonstrators. It’s for everyone including our hobby demonstrators aka discount shoppers!
- One-on-one training and career development for business-minded stampers
- My 15 years of experience as a demonstrator and team leader
- This is my full-time job, so I am here to help you–and I’m not going away:) I answer email and text messages personally and am truly here for you!
Learn more/become a Southern Sweet Stamper here–http://bit.ly/joinsuwithcandy